Today I stumbled across Joy Kichi’s instagram account, where the artist shares her amazing glass cactuses and botanicals. Check ’em out!
I’m really feeling the southwestern vibe this morning, which makes perfect sense because I leave for Colorado tomorrow. Garrett and I are going on our (belated) honeymoon to the mountains. I’m looking forward to…
- Hiking in the Garden of the Gods
- Seeing spring blossoms at the Denver Botanic Gardens
- Catching up with my dearest Alina
- Sipping Oolong tea and gazing at the intricate Persian carvings and brightly-colored tiles at The Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse
- Getting my kitsch fix at the Leanin’ Tree Museum and Sculpture Garden of Western Art
- Munching fresh arugula straight from the source at the Boulder Farmer’s Market